CARFU will be holding their Annual General Meeting at Ambassador Public House on February 2nd from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
- General meeting at 1:00 PM
- There will be a short session immediately following the general meeting specific to Colleges. (College representatives need to be present for both meetings.)
It is mandatory for every CARFU club to have a representative at the meeting
Officer positions up for election:
- President (current – Lou Raymond)
- VP/Colleges (current – Dan Matuz)
- Communications Director (this is a position that needs to be filled although not yet required per bylaws)
- VP/Clubs (current – Bill Weckstein) Bill has moved to Arizona and is willing to serve the remainder of his term(until 2020),
howeverwould step aside if someone was able to fulfillthe duties locally.
Nominations are open to all if you would like to run or nominate anyone for these positions.
Non-Officer positions appointed on an annual basis:
- Social Media and Communications Committee
- Business Outreach and Partnerships Committee
- Competitions and High Performance Committee
- Graphic Design (Any budding artists looking to build a portfolio are encouraged to raise their hand as well!)
Please send any agenda requests, comments or ideas that you would like to see presented at the AGM to [email protected] or call Lou 847.363.8422
Metered Street and lot parking
As an extra bonus, the six nations matches will be playing prior to the AGM.
Scotland v Italy @ 8:15am and Ireland v England @ 10:45am
UPDATE: There will be a $20 cover for the matches due to licensing agreements with the satellite provider.
A pint and a sandwich deal may be in the making to help sooth the pain. They also have
See you there!